Want to become a dive professional?
We offer professional dive training so you can become an instructor yourself.
To work in NZ you must have an occupational diving Certificate of Competence (COC). Before applying for a COC, you need the following:
- a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of diving and diving safety, evidenced through diving qualifications.
- a current dive medical clearance and passed a full medical from a designated diving doctor.
- recent dive training in the last two years.
- at least 12 dives logged within the last 2 years.
- current and previous employer details (if in the diving industry)
- a recent passport photo.
- a professional reference.
Check out this link to find out more details about becoming a dive professional.
Here is a link to the COC application.
Lets get started! Contact us with enquiries.