To work in NZ you must have an occupational diving Certificate of Competence (COC). Before applying for a COC, you need the following:
- a thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of diving and diving safety, evidenced through diving qualifications.
- a current dive medical clearance and passed a full medical from a designated diving doctor.
- recent dive training in the last two years.
- at least 12 dives logged within the last 2 years.
- current and previous employer details (if in the diving industry)
- a recent passport photo.
- a professional reference.
Check out this link to find out more details about becoming a dive professional.
Here is a link to the COC application.
Lets get started! Contact us with enquiries.