WELCOME TO NZ DIVE SCHOOL
RECREATIONAL — TECHNICAL — FREEDIVER PROFESSIONAL DIVE TRAINING CENTRE
CHECK OUT OUR COURSES
If a course you're interested in doesn't have any dates coming up, contact us and we'll see what we can do for you.
JOIN US ON OUR OVERSEAS DIVE TRIPS
Please contact us with any enquiries.
BEFORE YOU START THE COURSE
- You must fill out a medical questionnaire to check whether you are fit to dive.
- You have to complete the theory course before the in-water training begins, this takes about 10 hours for the online theory.
- You need to be able to swim 200 meters continuously.
- You need to be able to float or tread water for 10 minutes.
- A minimum age of 10 years applies.
- Every student under 18 needs to have a parent or a guardian sign a consent form.
- Students younger than 15 years of age will attain a Junior Open Water Scuba Diver certification which has some restrictions. (10 and 11 year olds can only dive with a dive professional, parent or guardian with a dive certification to a maximum of 12 metres).
Group bookings, private courses or pick your own dates?
If you have a group of 6 or more, you can pick your own dates for the course without paying anything extra! Or if you would like a private course for yourself and your partner or just for you, that’s possible as well! For all group, school and private course bookings, please contact us to discuss details and pricing.